To apply to our Sixth Form please see which path below relates to you.
If you are an existing student at St Mary’s you should;
- Ask teachers about the options available to you next year
- Complete the options form in the prospectus pack
- All students will be invited into collegeÂ with their parents / carers for an interview to discuss their application in more detail.
If you are looking to join St Mary’s from another school, we recommend the following;
- Complete an application form
- You can make further enquiries to the Headteacher, or to the Sixth Form Pastoral Team
- Interviews with parents and prospective students can be arranged
- You are welcome to visit the college during the day
- All external applicants will be interviewed before a place is offered
- Please note that places are strictly limited and all student applications are considered on merit