The ideal candidate will have:
• A knowledge and love of children’s literature
• Be aligned to the ethos and values of St Mary’s through a child-first approach to their work
• Some experience of supporting children to improve their reading
• A high level of organisational skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with all members of the school community
• Be self-motivated and able to work under own direction
The post offers the opportunity to make a vital contribution to a key area of school life and the opportunity to work with our students of whom we are very proud.