For Urgent Mental and Emotional Health Support
If you need urgent support for your mental health, please call the 24 hour, Cheshire and Wirral Partnerships NHS Foundation Trust mental health helpline on the new freephone number 0800 145 6485 and their dedicated local staff will support you to access the help you need. For more information, visit their website: www.cwp.nhs.uk/crisis
Local Organisations and Support
Health & Well-being Hub
Wirral’s 0-19 service offers weekly drop-in clinics for school aged children, young people and their families.
Every Thursday 4-6pm
Victoria Central Health Centre
1st Floor, Mill Lane
Wirral CAMHS Advice Line
0151 488 8453
Monday to Friday 9am-10pm
Saturday & Sunday 12pm to 8pm
The line is staffed by experienced CAMHS practitioners and is for anyone to call for advice about concerns they may have about a child or young person’s mental health.
The Open Door Centre
Supporting young people and young adults ages 15-30.
0151 639 4545
0151 666 4123
Well-being at St Mary’s
Visit: www.stmaryswallasey.com for more information, resources and advice.
The Edsential Holiday Programme
The Edsential Holiday programme provides free meals and activities for eligible free school meal children across Wirral during the school holidays.
An online resource to help you find support service near you.
If you are in crisis and unable to pay for food, please call:
Coronavirus Helpline 0151 666 5050
Citizens Advice Wirral 0808 278 7848
- YoungMinds – www.youngminds.org.uk if you are experiencing a mental health crisis and need support, you can text YM to 85258.
- Kooth – free, safe and anonymous online counselling and support: www.kooth.com
- Childline – counselling service: www.childline.org.uk – 0800 1111
- Mind – www.mind.org.uk
- Barnardo’s – www.barnardos.org.uk
- Child Bereavement UK – www.childbereavementuk.org
- Samaritans – www.samaritans.org – 116 123